Fixed

Wrong voicemail message

Keiran 6 years ago in Concierge updated by anonymous 6 years ago 5

Unanswered calls yesterday were sent to the wrong practice's voicemail message, on three separate occasions to my knowledge. Each of the calls was sent to a different voicemail for three different practices. All different clients.

Answer

Answer
Fixed

As noted in ticket #170, this is now resolved.

Specifically: when calls could not be taken by the Concierge because they were all on other calls, the caller was placed in a queue. The message given on entry to the queue sometimes identified the incorrect practice. Otherwise, the call was handled correctly, but of course this was quite disconcerting to the caller.

Anyways... fixed :)

Fixed

Hi Keiran,

We have updated this code and hope this matter is fully resolved. If you get any further reports, please let me know in this ticket. We have also added extra logging so if it does happen again, we should be able to pinpoint the cause quite quickly.

Under review

Update from Keiran:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Richard, my clients are calling and getting through to 'dr Richard chiropractic' mailbox again. I'd told them that bug was well and truly fixed..

Started

Actually Keiran, this will be better handled in a private ticket. I'm going to close this one and create a new one for us to use to resolve this issue.

Answer
Fixed

As noted in ticket #170, this is now resolved.

Specifically: when calls could not be taken by the Concierge because they were all on other calls, the caller was placed in a queue. The message given on entry to the queue sometimes identified the incorrect practice. Otherwise, the call was handled correctly, but of course this was quite disconcerting to the caller.

Anyways... fixed :)